Together against the crisis
Watch in the program:
1. Together against the crisis. Local authorities and large companies sign memoranda to support domestic production and retention of jobs;
2. Democracy in action. Regional leaders answer to the public;
3. Integration into society and to ensuring the implementation of fundamental rights and freedoms. Kazakhstan ratified the ‘Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities’;
4. New Italian President promised financial stability and growth. The 73-year-old Sergio Mattarello took the oath of allegiance;
5. The ideas of peace and harmony on the national level. Kazakhstan has begun celebrations to mark the Year of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan.